A BETTER WAY TO EVALUATE, SUPERVISE, AND SUPPORT
Qualified Evaluator Training
This three day training is designed to provide participants with two consecutive days of educational leadership development that will clarify:
- Purpose of evaluation for the teacher and leader
- Essential skills and knowledge needed to lead instructional improvement
- Specifics “look for’s” in behavior and language in all effectively taught classes
- Evidence gathering that will positively impact teacher practice
- Post-observation dialoguing skills that set the teacher and leader up for successful teaching improvements moving forward
The third day of this training is conducted after leaders have applied the two days of new learning on their campus and will focus on challenges/successes experienced in addition to compliance/data dialogue training.
When: Jan. 19-20 and Feb. 7
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
12439 N. 32nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Anyone responsible for observing,
conferencing and evaluating teachers.
Contact Sid Bailey
Director of Leadership Development